ARTIST ARISHFA KHAN

Arishfa Khan is an Indian actress and dancer. Khan was born on 03 April 2003, in Shahjahanpur, Lucknow, India, She is still studying, She is now in 8th std in 2017 In Mumbai, Maharshtra, Khan started her career with her acting soap opera Chal-Sheh Aur Maat on Colors TV In 08 August 2012, Khan made her acting debut with the show Ek Veer Ki Ardaas...Veera as Gunjan on Star Plus In 2013, Later she played in many other TV Shows Jeannie Aur Juju as JhunJhun on SAB TV in 2013, Uttaran in Colors TV from 16 September 2014, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein in Star Plus in 2015, Gangaa as Radhika in 2017, Meri Durga as Aarti in 2017, Chakra dhari ajay krishna in 2017


About

Name :Arishfa khan
Age: 03 April 2003
Height : "5.1"
Birthplace: Shahjanpur, lucknow
Film Industry: 08 August 2012
Hobby: Acting, Dancing, Singing, Painting and Study
All show
Chal sheh aur maat, Ek veer ki Ardaas Veera, Jeannie aur juju, Baalveer, Ye hai Mohabatein, Ek hasina thi, Chan chan,Gangaa, 
Meri durga, Chakradari ajay krishna crime petrol, Savdhan india, Fear files, Hoshiyaar and etc..
All Add
SBI home loan, Know snoppy noddle, Exide life Insurance, Parachute oil, Chocos, Nicklodeon kids choice award, 
Holicks, Mount Litern School and etc..
My hobbies
Acting, Dancing, Singing, Painting, and I love pizza, burger, Maggi, Dounte and etc. 
I like to do shopping very much,
My dream is to go to Paris, Hong kong, London Disneyland and one day i want to do movie with Salman khan,
My favourate colour is Colour- Black, White, Pink and Blue.
I like to do Shoot in Different Cities/states
I love my family sooo.. much.. My mumma is managing my all shoots.. she is my supporter too..  and i love my fans.. 
The fav things of My Life
My favourite Subject are English, hindi and GK (General Knowledge)
My fav Actress is Deepika, shradha and Aishwarya.
My fav Actor is varun, Salman and Amitab bachan.
My fav Hollywood Stars are Selena, Ariana, Kylie Shakira Justin and One direction,
,

Comments

  1. I liked your biography too much Best of luck for your career AND i really hope and pray that you get a chance to work with SALMAN KHAN

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE FAVOURITE THINGS OF ARISHFA KHAN

T.V. SHOWS OF ARISHFA KHAN